Sunday, October 9, 2011

October

October is here. The leaves are changing just as they would back home. The past couple day's have been pretty good days... went to Glendolough, made some new friends, found out I got the internship I had hoped for!!! I think I would really enjoy going back to Glendolough to explore a little deeper as well as take a scenic hike through the mountains. Maybe i'll go tomorrow and see if any of the girls would like to join. Now that I am finally getting better I really want to get back into the swing of working out and experiencing as much as possible. Just the other day I bought grape fruit juices at Superquinn and a friend of mine said to me as we were cashing out, "Is it grapefruit juice that prohibits antibiotics from working to their full potential?" My jaw completely dropped at that moment. I went ahead and bought it anyways because we could not be certain at the moment whether it was antibiotics or the contraceptive pill. And now I am on a steroid so my tonsils will go down, I don't think the grape fruit juice is affecting that at least.  I guess the doctors didn't expect me to be chugging down liters of grape fruit juice though huh? hahaha wow... but all you can do is laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment