Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cant believe its November already

We had our last excursion this past friday. We went to the Chocolate Garden! I had a wonderfully sweet time;) hahaha. It was pretty neat because we did the chocolate workshop and actually learned what they do with the chocolate and how they make it all, even the truffles! We all decorated and molded a milk chocolate cat to take home with us. And after learning all about the chocolate and eating a good amount of it, we all decided to purchase some for our family to take home since it will last from 6 months to a year. It's going to be pretty hard to keep my hands off of it until then. Next weekend I am going to Paris, France with my girlfriends for the weekend and then after that my boyfriend, Ray comes to celebrate my birthday with me! I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment