Thursday, November 17, 2011

Paris////Ray's here!

Paris was amazing last weekend, we went on a 3 1/2 hour free walking tour and I was most impressed with The Louvre. Our tour guide said if we had wanted to get through the whole thing, we would spend ten seconds at each painting, and this would still take 3 weeks to complete. We walked 2/3 of the Eiffel Tower and boy oh boy by the end of this trip was my feet aching haha, ALL WORTH IT!. I tried Escargot! I was a little apprehensive about it at first, but after hearing wonderful things I had decided I could not pass up this opportunity. And yes, I loved every single snail. I cannot wait to have them again, will be looking to see how I can get them back in the States.
Ray arrived Monday! It is so great to have a familiar face, and it is still hard to believe he is here. We have already been to Cork and went to Blarney Castle, as well as the Jameson Distillery Tour. Tomorrow we will be going to Galway for my 22nd birthday. Here we will try Oysters and go to the Aran islands! I dont think there could be a better way to spend a birthday. I feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment